Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Share with you my slimming experience..

during prenancy
- Happy all the times... got a new baby
- Imagine your baby face, eye, nose, mouth, hair, a little finger
- Talk to your baby how much you love him/her
- Eat a sustenance food and drink, especially PROTEIN, IRON AND CALCIUM
- Control weight between 12-15 kg from before pregnant until deliver baby


during Confinement (for 1 month after giving birth)
- Happy all the times... baby born already
- Give breast milk to baby
- Apply Post Natal Oil ( essential oil special mix for slimming and warming body)
- Wrap your body ( start from your hip until stomach ) with a special cloth
- Avoid touching cold water, drinking cold water and even shower

- Eat according to your grandmother said


WHY? share with you later...

2 comments:

Ronald Chang said...

Hai, my name is Ronald, Thanks for u experiance, i will tell all u experience to my wife, because she now is pregnant. thanks for sharing u experience, i will support u very time.

Grace said...

Hi, nice to make a friend with you. If your wife have any further queries, i am glad to share with her. Thanks a lot for your support.

Is me

Hello, I am Grace, 35 year old mother with 3 kids. I like reading and sharing my knowledge and experience to people. That why, I like talking n talking, but only for those who has same title with me. My weight is 45kg, still maintain like 15 years old young lady weight.Like JOLIN TSAI. Ha Ha.Hee...